Dark Blue Games has revealed a trailer for their upcoming Roguelite cum Action RPG/ Dungeon Brawler, Infected Shelter. The procedurally generated title is described as the perfect blend between Dead Cells and Castle Crashers and offers both singleplayer and co-op for up to four players.
A departure from their previous peaceful games, Infected Shelter is full of gore and carnage. A result of their mental frustration and storing seven gallons of blood and guts in their office (surely, they must jest) , the two person studio started to work on this violent, bloody but still funny post-apocalyptic game.
- – Randomly generated post-apocalyptic environments
- – Fast paced, violent and complex 2D brawler-like combat with lots of firearms and melee weapons
- – Rogue-lite / rouge-like elements, play-learn-die-unlock-improve-
- – Permanent upgrades that change how you play the game in the following runs
- – 150+ blueprints to unlock new weapons, clothes, skills, relics and RPG-like character improvements
- – 50+ brutal, ultra-violent executions
- – Local co-op with up to 4 players
Infested Shelter will launch for Windows PC, Mac, Linux. Later: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.