Home Net Games have announced that their flight-combat action game, Warplanes: WW2 Dogfight is now available on the Nintendo Switch.
Switch between over 30 historical airplanes, which you can fly, repaint, customize, and upgrade. Establish your base, train pilots, and protect them from hostile threats. Play through varied missions in each of the available campaigns: experience deadly encounters with enemy fighters, protect ground structures from bombers, fight over the sea to weaken enemy navy, and pilot bombers to destroy strategic targets. Take the controls and achieve air domination to lead your side to victory.
When you’re ready to fight, get your copy of the game from the Nintendo eShop (https://www.nintendo.com/game
Grab the controls of a warplane and jump into the battlefields of World War 2 in this thrilling, flight-combat action game. In each of the campaigns for Great Britain, USSR, and Germany you will assume the role of a pilot and squadron leader of an elite air force unit set up to undertake the most dangerous and strategic missions that could turn the tide of the war.
Gather a squadron of the best pilots and train them to assist you in high-risk missions. If you need an additional adrenaline rush, you can go on a mission by yourself and rule the skies. Experience a dozen mission types in the beautiful landscapes of Europe, Africa, and Asia. Pick the best planes and pilots for the job and fly over the icy Russian tundra or the sunny deserts of Egypt.
WARPLANES: WW2 DOGFIGHT MAIN FEATURES:
• Enjoy the easy-to-learn gameplay: engage in air combat with intuitive controls and user-friendly flight mechanics;
• Choose between over 30 historical planes: pick from classic fighters to light and heavy bombers, including the Spitfire, Hurricane, Lancaster, II-2 “Shturmovik”, La-5FN, Ju-87 “Stuka”, Fw 200 “Condor”, and a Switch exclusive – the Curtiss P-40 Warhawk. These are just some of the many beautiful machines you can fly, repaint, customize, and upgrade;
• Manage your base: buy planes, recruit and train pilots, and keep building additional structures;
• Admire the precise graphic design: detailed 3D models with awesome special effects;
• English, Russian, and German radio chatter: fly into the atmosphere of a World War 2 dogfight;
• HD Rumble support: be maximally precise when navigating your warplane, thanks to HD Rumble integration;
• Experience flying with motion control: feel like you are really in the game;
Warplanes: WW2 Dogfight is available now on the Nintendo eShop (https://www.nintendo.com/game