Brazilian indie game studio Rogue Snail releases the first official gameplay trailer for Relic Hunters Legend. The previous game in the series, Relic Hunters Zero, was a 100% free-to-play, open-sourced game on Steam that boasted an engaged community of over a million players around the world. Rogue Snail is now fully focused on expanding the Relic Hunters universe to a full commercial release.
The trailer shows a first glimpse of a much more ambitious game: a full-blown online RPG with 3D environments, larger variety of guns to collect, more space ducks to shoot, and an immersive, in-depth story to boot. It’s like Destiny mixed with Enter the Gungeon.
Along with revealing the gameplay trailer, Rogue Snail is also releasing a three-part webcomic series, with each part being revealed each subsequent week, until the launch of the game’s Kickstarter campaign on October 5, 2017. Rogue Snail is anticipating a closed PC Beta for 2018, with full PC and console releases tentatively scheduled for 2019.
- Play for free, forever;
- Online cooperative play for up to 4 players;
- Next-generation of top-down shooter combat;
- Gorgeous visuals with innovative 2D/3D mix;
- Touching Tale of Friendship and Time Travel;
- Full 3D environments and verticality;
- Deep RPG systems;
- 4K Resolution, Unlocked framerates, 21:9 support