Developer Brace Yourself Games has released a teaser trailer for their upcoming mech combat game Phantom Brigade. The X-Com and Battletech inspired turn-based tactical RPG focuses on in-depth customization and player driven stories.
According to the Steam page, “as the last surviving squad of mech pilots, you must capture enemy equipment and facilities to level the playing field. Outnumbered and out-gunned, lead The Brigade through a desperate campaign to retake their war-torn homeland.”
- Cinematic spin on the turn-based genre: Predict enemy movements, orchestrate precisely timed countermeasures and watch the action unfold.
- Strategy: Make high-level tactical decisions on the world map, manage your base, and decide how to apply your limited resources.
- Tactical combat: Take command of your squad in varied missions ranging from sabotage of enemy equipment and infiltration of high tech facilities to convoy ambushes and challenging outpost onslaughts.
- Customization: Featuring a rich customization system, the game enables you to fine-tune performance of your mechs, install a wide selection of equipment and access a wealth of cosmetic options. Make your ready to face any challenge – in style.
- Destructible environments: It’s not a proper game about walking tanks without some falling buildings. The game allows every square meter of every scene to be destroyed. Blow up any cover and collapse buildings over your enemies.
Phantom Brigade doesn’t have a release date as of yet.