Washbear Studio have announced that their dinosaur theme park tycoon simulation game Parkasaurus will officially enter Steam Early Access on Tuesday, September 25th 2018. Parkasaurus features a uniquely designed aesthetic and gameplay that takes inspiration from classics such as DinoPark Tycoon and Theme Park. The regular price will be $19.99/€19.99.
Parkasaurus challenges players to plan, design, and construct exhibits that maximize their Dinos’ happiness and the park guests’ willingness to spend money! Starting with only a dream and an abandoned park, players will discover new technologies, new attractions and a special bond with all their Dinos. As the days pass in Parkasaurus players will watch Dinos grow from little runts to giant best friends, unlock new accessories for them to wear, and help guide them through diverse seasons that each come with their own unique fun, beauty and challenges. In Parkasaurus fortune is a real possibility and money management is an absolute necessity.
“The two of us are excited to invite the community into the development of Parkasaurus,” said Chris McQuinn, Producer at Washbear Studio. “Our objective is to create a dinosaur tycoon simulation that introduces fresh new ideas, and puts a strong focus on having players express their creativity and management skills. We’re looking forward to hearing ideas and feedback from players so we can together make the best version of Parkasaurus possible.”
Washbear Studio invites players to join their Discord where they can view a development roadmap, as well as submit new ideas and provide feedback. The team is excited to start this journey with all the gamers out there who love tycoon simulation games.
Some features of Parkasaurus include:
- Designable exhibits for your Dinos with multiple layers of complexity
- Park management with over 80 buildable items and 4 employee types
- Nurturing and raising Dinos from eggs to full adults, with the game including 24 Dinos to discover (more added regularly)
- Unique privacy and biome systems that promote creative design
- A dynamic review system where each guest leaves a starred review based on their experience
- Dino accessories like sunglasses, neckties, beanies and more
- Dino camera and Free camera