There has been a lot of speculation going on regarding the next Superman game, with leaked images and job listings popping up on the internet hinting that the game is being developed by Rocksteady.
Just a few hours ago, the next Superman game’s listing has appeared on Game System Requirements. The game is called Superman: World’s Finest, and there is no information regarding the game’s release date and the platforms it’ll be releasing on. As per speculations, it’ll be releasing on current gen consoles, but given that this is still a rumor, all this should be taken with a grain of salt.
Earlier we had reported that Rocksteady is looking for a community manager for a new game release, and that hinted towards this as well. The job description read as follows
“Rocksteady Studios is seeking a passionate and experienced Community Manager to join the team at their North London Studio in a temporary role. In collaboration with our Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE) colleagues, the role will primarily involve the execution of digital initiatives across the full range of online, social and community channels. Additionally, the role will frequently involve live gameplay presentations for various audiences.
The successful candidate’s deep understanding of social media, highly developed presentation skills and experience in community management coupled with a love of video games will form the driving force behind an innovative and effective promotional campaign for a highly anticipated upcoming AAA title.
The successful candidate will undertake the following responsibilities:
- Become a daily point of contact for fans of Rocksteady titles across owned and earned media channels, as part of a highly visible promotional campaign.
- Monitor and react to activity on social media ensuring that the voices of our fans can be heard and responded to quickly and effectively.
- Present live demonstrations of gameplay with confidence and flair.
- In collaboration with internal and WBIE colleagues, deliver an exceptional social media and community campaign supporting Marketing and PR.
- Work hand-in-hand with PR and Marketing to agree necessary approvals and to deliver messaging across all relevant channels.
- Ensure a consistent tone and approach in external communications at all times.
- Identify, approve and manage outreach to fan websites.”