THQ Nordic has announced that Cliffhanger Productions’ turn based tactics game Jagged Alliance: Rage! will be available on September 27th for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One. Rage! is a spin-off of the beloved Jagged Alliance series and focuses on fan favorite mercenaries like Ivan Dolvich, Helmut “Grunty” Grunther, Charlene “Raven” Higgins and more.
Set 20 years after the first Jagged Alliance, this spin-off lets you experience a road trip into a jungle hell to test your mind and body to the limits as you lead a team of seasoned mercenaries against vastly outnumbering armed forces. Rage! introduces new adventure and survival mechanics interwoven with the classic turn based system. Featuring singleplayer and coop-multiplayer, the game will feature an approximately 20-hour long campaign.
- 2 Player online co-op mode
- Deep turn-based tactical gameplay mixed with adventure elements
- Choose a variety of tactics ranging from stealth to brute force
- Strong character personalities with own skills, desires and personal conflicts
- Rage skills: Unique character abilities that get more powerful over the course of the battle
- Powerful Commanders coordinate enemy troops on the battlefields
- Face terrifying experimental drugs and use them to manipulate your enemies