THQ Nordic has announced that Cliffhanger Productions’ turn-based strategy title Jagged Alliance: Rage! has been delayed to December 6th. The game was originally meant to come out on September 28th.
THQ Nordic haven’t disclosed the reason behind this delay. We hope that it’s done to squash the remaining bugs as well as polish out the rough edges.
Set 20 years after the first Jagged Alliance, this spin-off lets you experience a road trip into a jungle hell to test your mind and body to the limits as you lead a team of seasoned mercenaries against vastly outnumbering armed forces. Rage! introduces new adventure and survival mechanics interwoven with the classic turn-based system. Featuring singleplayer and coop-multiplayer, the game will feature an approximately 20-hour long campaign.
- 2 Player online co-op mode
- Deep turn-based tactical gameplay mixed with adventure elements
- Choose a variety of tactics ranging from stealth to brute force
- Strong character personalities with own skills, desires and personal conflicts
- Rage skills: Unique character abilities that get more powerful over the course of the battle
- Powerful Commanders coordinate enemy troops on the battlefields
- Face terrifying experimental drugs and use them to manipulate your enemies