HyperX, the gaming division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., today, launched its first SSD in India with RGB – HyperX FURY RGB SSD. This performance rich SSD is designed for a better gaming experience while brightening and enhancing the rigs with more color and LED lighting. It utilizes 3D NAND technology for better power efficiency and durability, delivering high read and write speeds, 10 times faster than a 7200RPM hard drive.
“HyperX strives to create innovative high-quality storage solutions that suit the needs of a variety of users,” saidMr. Vishal Parekh, Marketing Director, HyperX India. “HyperX FURY RGB SSD features 3D NAND technology and high-quality lighting that will definitely offer exceptional performance to the end users.”
The new HyperX FURY RGB SSD offers PC gamers, overclockers and system builders performance storage solutions designed to meet the needs of a range of gaming applications, including:
- Enhanced Visual Experience: The FURY RGB SSD offers an enhanced visual experience for gaming, overclocking PCs, and DIY system builds with up to 550MB/s read and 480MB/s write speeds and a visually stunning lightbar that offers dynamic, customizable RGB lighting effects. Compatible with RGB motherboards that support RGB lighting and multiple RGB devices, FURY RGB SSD can also be daisy chained to sync RGB effects across system internals. FURY RGB SSD is available in 240GB, 480GB, and 960GB capacities. It is sold as a standalone RGB SSD or with an upgrade bundle kit that includes a USB 3.0 enclosure, 3.5” bracket and mounting screws, RGB cable, SATA data cable, USB 3.1 Type A to mini-USB Cable and Hard Drive Cloning Software.
HyperX FURY RGB SSD Specifications:
- Interface: 2.5”
- Interface SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s)
- Capacities: 240GB, 480GB, 960GB
- Controller:Marvell 88SS1074
- NAND:3D TLC
- Sequential Read/Write: 240GB-960GB — up to 550/480MB/s
- Power Consumption: 0.2W Idle / 0.6W Avg. / 1.2W (MAX) Read / 2.5 W (MAX) Write
- Dimensions:100.14mm x 69.85mm x 9.5mm
- Operating temperature:0°C~70°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C~85°C
- Vibration operating:2.17G Peak (7–800Hz)
- Vibration non-operating:20G Peak (10–2000Hz)
- Life expectancy:1 million hours MTBF
- Warranty/support: Limited 3-year warranty with free technical support
The HyperX FURY RGB SSD is available in HyperX network of retail and e-tail stores at MRPs of INR9,349/-, INR 15,330/- and 27,230/- for240GB, 480GB and 960GB respectively. HyperX FURY RGB SSD is also available as an upgrade bundle kit at MRPs of INR 11,315/-, INR 17,300/- and INR 29,200/-for 240GB, 480GB and 960GB capacities respectively. It is backed by a limited 3-year warranty with free technical support.