–UPDATE:: CONTEST HAS NOW CLOSED—
So after a while, the realm in World Of Warcraft is heating up. The biggest and the most popular MMORPG on the planet is back with a new Expansion. And the awesome guys at Blizzard want you in on the hype train. So who are we stop them.
That is why we (Blizzard and us) are giving away:
25 KEYS TO THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT: BATTLE FOR AZEROTH (BETA)
How to get your hands on the said key. Well, it’s pretty simple. Just fill in the form below, and if you are one of the lucky few, you will hear back from us by 16/07/2018 i.e. Monday.
World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth Contest Rules and Regulations:
- Entry is only open to Indian residents and the key is valid on European Battle Net accounts.
- Competition begins on July 12, 2018, 12:00 pm IST, and ends on July 16 12:00 am IST.
- How to enter: To enter the contest, entrants must correctly answer three questions. The contest limited to one entry per person. The IndianNoob team will decide which entrants will win.
- The winners will be notified via email and contacted immediately.
- There are 25 winners. Each winner will receive a key to access the World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth beta. These keys have no monetary value.
- A decision in relation to any aspect of this promotion is final.
- If we don’t receive a response from the winner within 24 hours of notification, a new winner drawn and notified. Winners must be over the age of 18 at the time of entry.
- Entry into this promotion shall be deemed an acknowledgment and acceptance of these conditions. We hold no responsibility for illegible, damaged, late or misdirected entries/claims for any reason. Proof of posting shall not constitute proof of delivery, and the prize can be awarded to another entrant.
- Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of claims and entries and disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, or for submitting a claim or entry that is not in accordance with these conditions.
Remember World Of Warcraft, Battle For Azeroth releases August 14, 2018.