Rumors regarding a new Rocksteady game has been afloat for quite a while now, and it seems like there is some truth associated with the rumors. Recently, Rocksteady added a number of job vacancies on their website and one of them included the vacancy for a “Community Manager”. Is a new game announcement on the cards? Only time will tell.
You can read the job description snippet below :-
“Rocksteady Studios is seeking a passionate and experienced Community Manager to join the team at their North London Studio in a temporary role. In collaboration with our Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE) colleagues, the role will primarily involve the execution of digital initiatives across the full range of online, social and community channels. Additionally, the role will frequently involve live gameplay presentations for various audiences.
The successful candidate’s deep understanding of social media, highly developed presentation skills and experience in community management coupled with a love of video games will form the driving force behind an innovative and effective promotional campaign for a highly anticipated upcoming AAA title.
The successful candidate will undertake the following responsibilities:
- Become a daily point of contact for fans of Rocksteady titles across owned and earned media channels, as part of a highly visible promotional campaign.
- Monitor and react to activity on social media ensuring that the voices of our fans can be heard and responded to quickly and effectively.
- Present live demonstrations of gameplay with confidence and flair.
- In collaboration with internal and WBIE colleagues, deliver an exceptional social media and community campaign supporting Marketing and PR.
- Work hand-in-hand with PR and Marketing to agree necessary approvals and to deliver messaging across all relevant channels.
- Ensure a consistent tone and approach in external communications at all times.
- Identify, approve and manage outreach to fan websites.”