Toadman Interactive, Sold Out and Game Odyssey announced that the Dark Souls inspired hardcore action RPG/sci-fi shooter Immortal: Unchained is now available on the PS4, Xbox One and PC. In Immortal Unchained, players will experience fast-paced tactical combat that combines ruthless gunplay with brutal melee combat. You will be able to explore unforgiving sci-fi worlds and defeat legendary bosses to acquire powerful weapons and delve into a vast array of weapon choices and builds.
Robin Flodin, CEO of Toadman Interactive, said:
“We’re thrilled to finally put Immortal: Unchained into player’s hands,” said. “We’ve worked tirelessly to deliver a game that matches the vision that Game Odyssey brought to us, and that our fans and community have been asking for. I’m incredibly proud of what the team and the studio has achieved.”
Nader Moukarim, CEO of Game Odyssey, added:
“I’m very happy to see our ideas and worlds come to life in Immortal: Unchained. I hope gamers all over the world will appreciate and enjoy the game, and that this is but the start of something greater.”
Garry Williams, CEO of Sold Out, concluded:
“As Sold Out’s first physical and digital release, Immortal: Unchained marks a major milestone for the company,” said, “It’s a really unique game, and we think this new IP will offer a compelling alternative for fans of the hardcore action-RPG genre.”
- Explore futuristic fantasy worlds, and sift through lies to unveil their secrets, in a story written by a narrative team including Anne Toole (The Witcher) and Adrian Vershinin (Killzone: Shadow Fall, Battlefield 1).
- Tactical, up-close and personal action with a combination of ruthless gunplay and vicious melee combat.
- Annihilate legendary bosses in godlike clashes that will be remembered for eternity.
- Undying but unforgiving: Death is not the end, but the pain is very real as you struggle to redeem your mistakes.
- Delve into the vast possibilities of builds and weapon choices to find your own playstyle and defeat your opposition your way.
The studio is already working on additional content and updates for the game, including further enhancements for PlayStation 4 Pro and Xbox One X, a New Game Plus mode and other exciting features to be announced later.